Purchases and warehouse
- Provisioning: Manual insertion of purchases orders, automatic generation depending on stock levels and delivery date.
- Reception: Received Items validating, labeling and location in the warehouse.
- Expedition: Delivery notes preparation and validation. Shipping labels printing.
- Inventories: Planning, making and analyzing total, partial or by area inventories.
- Information about the inventory status: Inventory in recount, processed or regularized. Total of items included in inventory and without stock, percentage that represents differences between counted units and calculated units. Automatic regularization of all pending.
- Future inventories planning: By selecting warehouse, date and items to count.
- Inventory Closing: Avoids that the documents modification previous to closing date affects to the present stock.
- Inventory adjustment: Generates automatically transfers of indicated units to wastes.
- PocketManager: Mobile solution for the warehouse management. All the functions can be done with the wireless handheld terminal that works in real-time.